…yet unrefined! Today I did a speech on the wonderful company of HOOTERS and gave them praise for 3 reasons:
1) They have genius marketing!
- they know sex sells and use it to their (legal) advantage
2) They are active in their communities and do a lot of charity work!
- one of their calendar girls died of breast cancer (…no smirks!) and they’ve raised and donated $2 million toward cancer research, along with a total of $8 million in all charity donations
3) Hooters girls are, in fact, smart!
- a whopping 90% have college degrees and many are putting themselves through college working at Hooters (and there are teachers that work there, too! any of yours, perhaps?!)
Yeah, there ain’t no dogs like this at H OO ters.
I’m not quite that orange, nor am I willing to wear the bunched socks just yet… except I sported an orange skirt and white top to present my speech.
ALSO… the girls who work there apply to work there, for pay, and just use what their momma gave them to make the mad-money! Just like Cindy Crawford and Heidi Klum and other lovely ladies use their looks for their trade, in modeling, these girls use theirs for their job, too! If they don’t like it, they know where the door is! Plus, the sexual harrassment policy is strong and well-respected! All the testimonials I’ve read and heard about have stated nothing but positive experiences!
$$$ cha-ching $$$
Now you have a better appreciation for HOOTERS and some positive points for it… right?!
haha. I kind of wish I had the assets to work there. I would probably only have to work a day or two a week compared to what I’m getting paid weekly where I’m working! Oh well, maybe I’ll get a growth spurt!
By the way, isn’t it Love Your Body Day?!