Before I begin, I can’t help but show you the cuteness I’ve been dealing with at home. I’m not complaining, though!
< while Jasper has a ball, Tucker seems to have put himself in jail. His little brother annoys him sometimes. (True in humans, too, maybe?!)
We come across soo many choices throughout the day, in ever-single-aspect of life. Here, I’m actually asking your opinion. There’s no wrong answers here, so be bold!
SO– I’ve been thinking about a new theme. Even a new… name?! I don’t know how I feel about being “Miss Orange Pop” since I’ve cut out pop AND especially DIET pop! Maybe I can make it seem that I’m POPPING (like, popcorn) with excitement & abundance for life?
Potential Themes/Ways to Blog:
- Centered around TEA. With this, I would have a “tea of the day,” perhaps (since I drink it daily & mix it up, anyway). I could give you the quote that is often on the tea bag string (like in Yogi & Good Earth teas) & ruminate about it. My logo with “Peace/Coffee” is great, but I’ve given up the coffee part!
- How can I add the “Worth Ravin’ About” title in my posts more? Do I RAVE about new products I’ve found? Too many bloggers do “product reviews”, & while I appreciate it, I don’t want to be in the background with my own ravings…
- Dogs. I have them & love them. I don’t want to blog about dog-food, though. Maybe I can make my own & blog about how the dogs enjoy it. This may be a bit far-fetched (har. har. fetched?)
- The way I’m “popping” back to health. Gaining a bit of weight & strength, but also gaining my LIFE back. I don’t want to morph into an “ED-blog” though.
- Do you want to see a daily-life post every week (or day, or once-and-a-while)? What I do, what I eat, who I am… suggestions?
- Recipe tab- how do I make one?
- Things I see & have happen to me. For example, at work, (it’s a health-food store) there are SO many, er, different people I come across, each with a different story. It’s comical sometimes, but sometimes I learn a lot.
- Movies– I love watching them & quoting them. Do I speak to you in movie-quoted language?! (sometimes I wonder if I’d speak much, if it weren’t for movies!)
- SUGGESTIONS/comments/votes are very much welcome!!! New header, tag-line, etc?
What do YOU want to see more/less of & have changed here?
How did YOU come up with the basis/idea/theme/name of YOUR blog?!
Thanks. Ya’ll ROCK! I’ll update my BlogRoll because I’m getting new readers! Leave your e-mail & website, if you’d wish!